This will be a hands on seminar that will describe and discuss how to do a quantitative research project, going form the research question to the data report using the freeware statistical software jamovi (www.jamovi.org).
Program (one topic per day):
- How to create Research Questionnaires/scales
- How to evaluate the psychometric quality of the data (evidences of validity and reliability) using confirmatory factor analysis
- Descriptive Data Analysis
- Inferential group comparisons
- Modelling with manifest and latent variables
Date: Monday 19 of June – Friday 23 of June, from 0830-1130 every day.
Where: Campus Bodø (A11) with opportunity to participate digital from other campus with Q&A sessions.
For whom: Teachers at faculty of Teacher Education and Arts, PhD students and master students.