Nord University Business School
Established in 1985, Nord University Business School has grown continuously and is today the leading educator of management personnel to the business community in Northern Norway.
- We have a solid research environment within economic-administrative subjects and are a leading actor in the areas of entrepreneurship, innovation management, financial management in the public sector, transport economics, ecological economics and ethics.
- We have about 2700 students and 220 staff members.
- We contribute with knowledge and competence to business and industry as well as the public sector through research and education.
- We are present at four study locations: Bodø, Mo i Rana, Steinkjer, and Stjørdal.
See your programmes and courses for international students.
See our research areas and divisions.
News from Nord University Business SchoolLink
– Is it right to be a pacifist?
7. Jun, 2023
– Nobody can take learning away from you
5. Jun, 2023
Norwegian Prime Minister: - Coming to Bodø is like coming home
4. May, 2023
Three more years of funding
2. May, 2023