Search in teaching plan
Search in teaching plan for course, class and room.
Your timetable (Feide)
Find your teaching plan in Feide.
Room reservation (Feide)
Book a room here.
Teaching plans are published:
Autumn teaching plan: 15 June
Spring teaching plan: 15 November
- The core time for teaching is from Monday to Friday between 08.15 to 16.00.
- A lesson starts at quarter past the hour and lasts 45 minutes.
- From 14 to 16 on Wednesdays there are no lessons as a result of student democracy time. The exceptions are:
- When special rooms with limited capacity are required
- Experience-based master's degrees and assignment-based studies
My individual teaching plan
After approving your education plan in Studentweb, your individual teaching plan will appear the next day under "Your timetable".
All students can reserve group rooms for a maximum of 20 hours a week, 4 hours per reservation and book up to 14 days in advance. Rooms that are not used 15 minutes after the start time can be used by others. Group rooms are intended for group work and must not be used for individual work.
Group rooms can be found here: Map of Nord University
Select your study location and search for "Group room".
If you have any questions regarding your teaching plan or room reservation, contact the study advisor at your faculty.
For other information and room reservation, contact Seminar and conference support.