Studying for one term at an international university as part of the study programme is becoming more common. Get in touch with the teachers or counselors at campus after starting the programme to get further information of the possibilities. Students can primarily go on exchange in the fourth semester of the programme.
Per January 1st, 2023, the programme is connected to the following institutions on Erasmus+ Exchange agreements: U-TAD (Spain), Breda University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands), Saxion University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands) and Complutense University of Madrid (Spain)
Following further studies
Higher education entrance qualification.
Documented proficiency in English language.
Applicants will be asked to submit an example of relevant work and a motivational letter.
Information about submission of portfolio/showreel and motivational letter will be sent out to the applicants after the deadline for application.
Upon successful completion of this programme, the Candidate will have:
- thorough knowledge of the field of game design
- advanced knowledge of programming languages relevant for game development
- advanced knowledge of developing and implementing simple animations to be used within digital games
- advanced knowledge of 3D modeling, rigging and rendering
- advanced knowledge of themes in innovation and entrepreneurship, relevant to the field of game development
- advanced knowledge of sound production and the importance of the sound experience in digital games
- advanced knowledge of the history, ethics, moral, laws and regulations relevant to the field of game development
- advanced knowledge of project planning, project management and documentation
- advanced skills in process management for development projects, looking to develop digital products
- advanced skills in programming and programming languages that are relevant for game development
- advanced skills in developing and implementing simple animations to be used in digital games
- advanced skills in 3D modeling, rigging and rendering
- advanced skills in sound production for creative digital products
- basic art skills required for communicating and sketching creative ideas and concepts
- thorough knowledge in the field of ethics, culture and society
- thorough knowledge of gaming addiction and how to handle this, seen from a game developer's perspective
- thorough knowledge of collaborative learning and the importance of good communication and routines to keep a flow in game development projects