Do you have an entrepreneurial dream, or do you want to acquire the knowledge you may need as a leader? Want to learn more about how to develop good solutions that can drive businesses forward? Or do you envision an exciting career on the stock exchange, or in a multinational company? Then this is the study program for you.
The Business School’s attractive degree in business administration attracts students from the entire country, and has many international students. We educate change agents who can reflect and analyze, and use both digital and scientific tools to solve challenges. The study program is constantly being developed to adapt to society, business and students' needs. The candidates in this study, which is the Business School’s flagship, report that they are very satisfied with the education (The Student Barometer 2019). Since its establishment in the 1980s, the Business School has provided both Norwegian, national and international business with highly competent economists/”siviløkonomer”.
Explore exchange opportunities in our study program and gain a unique global experience. Customize your academic journey by selecting destinations from our diverse network. Enrich your studies with cultural competence, forge international connections, and enhance your career prospects. One unique opportunity is available through our double degree program in collaboration with Nuremberg Technical University.
Your mobility window is during the fall of the 5th ot 9th semester, which is ideal for a full-semester study abroad experience. There will also be opportunities for shorter stays during your study period, such as summer schools. Visit the university’s website for more information or reach out to one of our academic advisors
Following further studies
Knowledge and understanding Upon completion of the programme, the candidate should:
- Have advanced knowledge in the field of business administration and specialized knowledge in a chosen major
- Have a thorough knowledge of theories and methods within business administration
- Be able to apply knowledge in new areas within business administration
Skills Upon completion, the candidate should:
- Be able to analyze existing theories, methods and interpretations within the field of business administration and work independently on practical and theoretical problem-solving
- Be able to interpret, critically assess and use appropriate methods in an independent manner
- Be able to master the relevant research tools and techniques
General knowledge Upon completion, the candidate should:
- Be able to apply his/her knowledge and skills in new areas to carry out advanced tasks and projects
- Be able to communicate about academic issues, analysis and conclusions within the field of business administration, both for specialists and the general public.